In my post on How To Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions, I briefly touched on how progress will rarely be linear when you are trying to reach your goals. This goes for just about anything that you are trying to accomplish, whether it’s building a business, learning a new skill, or trying to make a positive change to your body through… Continue reading
Posts tagged: patience
Momentum is often talked about in sports. Athletes, and even whole teams, that are able to build up a lot of momentum become very difficult to defeat. Whether this is for purely psychological reasons, a metaphysical reason, or something else entirely, the fact remains that it is an easily observable phenomenon. The good news is that the concept of momentum can be applied to many other things in life, including… Continue reading
I like to obtain my inspiration from many different sources, and one of my favorites is a commercial from Michael Jordan’s “Become Legendary” campaign. The message is very inspirational even if you have no interest in sports.
One line from the commercial really resonates with me, “I have something more important than courage, I have patience”.
- Your Actions Are What Define You
- You Can Not Help Someone That Does Not Want To Be Helped
- How Important Is Momentum When Trying To Be Successful In Life?
- Should You “Burn The Ships”?
- What You Can Add To Your Goals Right Now To Be More Successful In Life
- Find The Courage To Chase Your Dreams
- Why Life Lessons Are Important
- The Many Benefits Of Playing Video Games
- You Can’t Be Friends with Everyone
- Something More Important Than Courage
- Should You Strive For Perfection, Or Choose Excellence?
- The Power Of The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
- Selfishness And Selflessness: My Personal Experience
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Selfish
- How To Find Your Burning Desire To Succeed