In my post on How To Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions, I briefly touched on how progress will rarely be linear when you are trying to reach your goals. This goes for just about anything that you are trying to accomplish, whether it’s building a business, learning a new skill, or trying to make a positive change to your body through… Continue reading
Posts tagged: progress
The new year has arrived, a time when many people make New Year’s resolutions to improve their lives. Unfortunately, while many people start out with lots of motivation for keeping their resolution, a large percentage of them end up failing. Two common causes for failing is not making an action plan, and focusing on the wrong things… Continue reading
- Your Actions Are What Define You
- You Can Not Help Someone That Does Not Want To Be Helped
- How Important Is Momentum When Trying To Be Successful In Life?
- Should You “Burn The Ships”?
- What You Can Add To Your Goals Right Now To Be More Successful In Life
- Find The Courage To Chase Your Dreams
- Why Life Lessons Are Important
- The Many Benefits Of Playing Video Games
- You Can’t Be Friends with Everyone
- Something More Important Than Courage
- Should You Strive For Perfection, Or Choose Excellence?
- The Power Of The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
- Selfishness And Selflessness: My Personal Experience
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Selfish
- How To Find Your Burning Desire To Succeed